Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Honey Bear Finds an Apple



     This card is sentiment – less for a reason. I don’t know what I want to do with it yet. I could be used for a get well card, a teacher card, a birthday card. Lot of choices. 


     I used the wood grain technique on this card. I scored lines on a piece of honey mustard card stock, then drug a white then brown ink pad over the card.

     I cut the frame and apple with my Silhouette. The frame and apple stamps are from Gina K’s Bounty of Blessings. I used Elizabeth Craft’s Honey the Bear for the focal point. He comes with a honey jar, but this time he has found an apple. I embellished with a metal elm leaf and ¼ inch linen ribbon. I get this ribbon at Hobby Lobby when it is a dollar a spool. I buy all they have, so you probably won’t be able to find it at my Hobby Lobby . . . just sayin’.

No comments:

Post a Comment