Saturday, February 20, 2016

Better With Birdie

           Upon being named the random winner of the Stamp TV splatter challenge, I received nice envelope of goodies. Part of my prize was a stamp set called "Pretty Patterns". I used emboss resist to add one of the patterns on this card. I also used "Better With You" stamps as the focal point and sentiment. 
 


      New for me was using the "Copic Matching Charts", my Copics instructor provided, to coordinate the colors of my card with the Copics I used to color the focal image. Actually it is a very simple process. I colored in each rectangle, then punched a hole in the middle of each rectangle. I placed the hole over the color I wished to match. You can easily isolate each Copic color making the choice simple.

Copic Matching Charts
 
Inside of Card

Challenges

Allsorts Challenge - Birthday Wishes - #44 -*
Crafting With Dragonflies - Birthday - #14 -*
Crafty Friends Challenge - Girlie - #108 -*
Imagine That!- Show Us Your Heart - #32 -*
Stamp TV - Emboss Resist -*


8 comments:

  1. Two pretty card is nice soft colours Sharon, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Love the pastel colours and love your design, your papers are perfect for the image. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Crafty Friends Challenge #25 and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Thanks for sharing it with Crafty Friends Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, so SWEET!! Good job thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love the matching inside too..
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Imagine That challenge..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just adorable. Love the matching papers to the image. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That "Show us Your Heart", Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Dragonflies.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete