Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Watercolor Birdhouse

     I decided to try another watercolor card. For this card I primarily used Theresa Momber's "Birds & Blossoms I". The birdhouse is stamped on watercolor paper using watercolor markers (wilted violet). The bird and roof are Sepia.

      I also used some flower and leaf stamps from Theresa Momber's "Branching Out" and Gina K's "Handmade Botanicals". The flowers and greenery are fired brick, wilted violet, and peeled paint. 
      I have a new stamp set -- Gina K's "All About You". It has 5 sentiments that all contain the word "YOU". I thought that this was the perfect inside sentiment for "Happy YOU Day!".
Inside of Card
Dies Used: Little B - Scallops
                  Elizabeth Craft Designs - Jewels I

Challenges

Addicted to Stamps - Leaves - #72 - *
Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday - #6 - *
House of Cards - Birds - #36 - *
Paper Girls Challenge - Nature - #18 - *
Stamp TV - Make a Scene - *

6 comments:

  1. I love how you used this large stamp to do the watercolor stamping technique. It really does look like a painted scene. Really great color, I love the birdhouse in lilac! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card is beautiful! Love the technique!! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love how you did the watercolor stamping. Such a pretty color palette too. :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Sharon! You have used lovely stamps and the watercolours have a lovely soft effect. The inside of your card is beautiful too!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful watercolouring - a work of art! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creation is stunning. I love your watercolouring, dear Sharon. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to stamps challenge, Hugs Alma

    ReplyDelete