Friday, February 24, 2017

Pokemon Layout

     My grandson is having a Pokemon birthday party this Saturday. I created this 2-page layout for the pictures. These pre-cut characters, PokeBalls, and titles are available up at the Scrappn' Savvy. They are made by Petticoat Parlor. There were some other characters that just came in as well. 


     The Rhyhorn is on a flap giving a 1, 2, or 3 picture opportunity. The second page also contains a flap. Charmeleon flips up. After placing the pictures on these pages, I will use the craft knife to make slits in the page protectors. Ultimately the flaps will be able to be manipulated without removing the pages from the protectors.  
      I made a journaling card on which I did a shared writing activity with Lucas. I asked him which was his favorite Pokemon. As you can see Lucas and Grammy each colored a Wobbuffet for the layout.



     If you would like all of the details about the making of the Wobbuffet, go here.


     I had a couple of the pre-cut Pokemon left, so I decided to place one on his package. I used the same Silhouette file I had created for the layout - enlarging it to 6 inches. I placed a brad for looks, but I can get it off, so he can play with it. 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!!!!!!! He definitely has your artistic genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you added the pokemon your grandson colored, too! This is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for your comment on my blog. The stamp is from Great Impressions. I had thought they might be a new stamp company, but I noticed they have been around for years. There are tons of stamps on their website that I would love to have!

    I do almost always list the supplies at my blog, but I do change the font to light grey. I wonder if I should make the list a darker color so it is more easily found? Hmm, you have me thinking!

    Have a great day and enjoy your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete