Sunday, August 20, 2017

Apples for the Teachers - Apple on Inky Patchwork

     Here is the second card to go in the teacher goodie bag that I wrote about yesterday. This is my first time using the Impression Obsession "Mini Pattern" stamps that I purchased last year - in August - I think. I stamped them on a Palette Mirror (looks a bit like a gelly plate) then stamped this onto white card stock. Essentially I created my own patterned paper. 

Card and Envelope
 I used the same technique to make the apples inside the card - adding a die-cutting step. 

Inside of Card


Materials List:
     Card Stock: Gina K - Red Velvet
                                        Grass Green
                                        Fresh Asparagus
                                        White 
     Ink: Gina K Designs - Red Velvet
                                         Fresh Asparagus
     Stamps: Stamps of Life - Apples 2 Stamp
                   Impression Obsession - Mini Patterns I & II
     Die: Stamps of Life - Apples 2 Stamp Coordinating Dies
             Spellbinders - Standard Circles Large
                                    Petite Scalloped Circles Large
     Punch: Stampin Up: Word Window
     Embellies: 3 Red Gems
                       Green Sewing Thread

Challenges

Crafty Sentiments Designs - Back to School - #12 - *
Die Cuttin Divas - Back to School #6 - *
Hiding in My Craft Room - Back to School - #2 -  *

4 comments:

  1. Great card inside and out. Makes me wish I had a teacher to send a card to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that you decorated the inside of the card as well. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete