Thursday, August 10, 2017

Product #3: Butterfly Spinner

     This is a continuation of my last two blog posts using Die-namics Blueprint 18 and Graphic 45 Nature's Sketchbook paper pad. It works like an multiplication problem only there are many solutions to this. Here is the third solution:


 x = 


     With the circle die in the Blueprint, I thought a spinner card would be a perfect product for this die/paper combo. I found a focal image that was symmetrical. This butterfly was just the right size for the Blueprint circle. It took me a while to figure out how to make this card, but when I made the second one it was simple. My students were surprised how easy it was to construct .


Inside of Card
Materials List:
      Patterned Paper: Graphic 45 - Nature's Sketchbook
     Card Stock: Ivory and Black   
     Stamps: Gina K - Year of Flowers 2
                  Impression Obsession - On Your Birthday   
     Ink: Momento - Tuxedo Black  
     Dies: My Favorite Things - Blueprint #18
              Elizabeth Craft Designs - Butterfly Accessories
              Our Daily Bread - Double Stitched Circles
     Embellies: Black Twine
                     Silver Starfoam Stickers


1 comment:

  1. Very cute card. I love the layout, especially inside. Always fun to have that nicely decorated. I love the paper pad, very pretty and versatile.

    ReplyDelete